[reportlab-users] problem with reportlab generating pdf

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Wed Jul 9 12:13:12 EDT 2008

Justinas Urbanavicius wrote:

> hi, i'm using pisa 3.0 with is based on reportlab and when trying to convert

> html file to pdf, the following error is produced.

> i myself can't understand a single thing what is here written, maybe someone

> can helpout?

the stuff below looks like a raw pdf document. If you're seeing it in a browser
it probably means the server/application is not sending the right mime type or
your browser is misinterpreting it (ie hasn't got a plugin for pdf etc etc). I
would try and look at the pdf, but it has been totally corrupted by email and as
PDF is a binary format I won't be able to use it.