[reportlab-users] NameError: global name 'get_stylesheets' isnot defined

Brandon Rich brich at caseta.com
Wed Feb 13 12:32:36 EST 2008

I still get the error message

File "C:\workspace\pythonlibs\tests\document\CreateViolationPDF.py",
line 15, in <module>
class createViolationPDF():
File "C:\workspace\pythonlibs\tests\document\CreateViolationPDF.py",
line 53, in createViolationPDF
create_letter(letters_file, t)
File "C:\workspace\pythonlibs\tests\document\CreateViolationPDF.py",
line 38, in create_letter
paragraphStyle = self.get_stylesheets()['Normal']
NameError: global name 'self' is not defined