[reportlab-users] reportlab.org site moving, temporary DNS problems

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Feb 8 10:32:36 EST 2008

Hi all,

We're moving the administration of the various reportlab domain names
as part of an infrastructure upgrade. This should have been seamless,
but the registrar for "reportlab.org" seems to have taken us off the
map for a while as they re-point the DNS servers at our new DNS
company. (*.reportlab.com worked fine). So, no downloads for a
little while.

This is beyond our control but we'll let you know as soon as it's up again.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson
CEO/Chief Architect