[reportlab-users] ANN: pdfnup 0.3.0

Luc Saffre luc.saffre at gmx.net
Sun Dec 21 19:39:57 EST 2008

Dinu,

thanks for you work so far! I downloaded
http://www.dinu-gherman.net/tmp/pdfnup-0.3.3.tar.gz
and created a file pdfnup_test.py:

import sys
from pdfnup import generateNup
generateNup(sys.argv[1],2)

This failed on a simple PDF file generated by OpenOffice:

C:\temp>python pdfnup_test.py pdfnup_test.pdf
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "pdfnup_test.py", line 3, in <module>
generateNup(sys.argv[1],2)
File "s:\py-site-packages\pdfnup-0.3.3\pdfnup.py", line 284, in
generateNup
rotation = page2["/Rotate"].getObject()
File "s:\py-site-packages\pyPdf-1.12\pyPdf\generic.py", line 466, in
__getitem__
return dict.__getitem__(self, key).getObject()
KeyError: '/Rotate'

The file I used for testing is here:

http://lino.saffre-rumma.ee/dl/pdfnup_test.pdf

Any idea?