[reportlab-users] Using multiple versions in parallel?

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Wed Dec 17 03:11:30 EST 2008

Hi,

I find myself switching between RL versions 2.1 and 2.2 often
enough that I would like to replace my current method (switch-
ing symbolic links inside the site-packages directory) with
something on a higher (more pythonic) level.

AFAIK RL doesn't support using multiple versions in parallel,
but maybe somebody here has found a trick to to just that?
And in fact, that would be of interest not only for using RL.

Regards,

Dinu