[reportlab-users] selectively display data point labels on line charts

Jason Galyon jason at brucetek.net
Mon Dec 8 12:29:08 EST 2008

I have a line chart with 2 lines of data.

I would like to show only the beginning two values and the end two
values of each line.

How do I selectively display data point values? I tried using
lineLabelArray, populating None and then '' for values I didn't want
displayed and the actual amount I wanted displayed. However, all values
were displayed when I used lineLabelFormat. I also tried using
.lines[n] but I was unsure what attributes and methods I had available
to me.

Also, how do I give custom values for each data point? For example, I
may need to round to the nearest million with precision of thousandths
and add a M on end. Is this where I would use lineLabelFormat?

--
Jason Galyon

BruceTek
Ranorex US Representative