[reportlab-users] document structure

Arkadi Colson arkadi at smartbit.be
Thu Dec 4 05:11:12 EST 2008

Hi all,

I need some help in choosing the right method for the following document
structure.
In fact the pdf should contain student results tables with a
corresponding header and footer for each student. The problem is that
the results table in the middle can grow over more then 1 page.
So the footer should then only appear on the last page for that student.
The header should repeat itself on both pages.

Can somebody suggest a reportlab method? Which templates I should use?
Frames...?

Thanks in advance,
Arkadi Colson