[reportlab-users] Force table not to split

Paul.Keating at nibc.com Paul.Keating at nibc.com
Wed Aug 20 09:59:35 EDT 2008

I don't have an example handy but I remember that something like this
seemed to do what you want. (It wasn't what I wanted which is why I don't
have the code anymore.)

A Table is a Flowable and you can set Flowable.keepWithNext. If you put a
zero-height Spacer after the table then I think this forces the whole table
onto the page where the the spacer is, which of course must be the next
page, since it won't fit on this one.

--
Paul Keating
The Hague