[reportlab-users] Producing pages out of order - possible?

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Tue Apr 29 09:24:03 EDT 2008

Andy Robinson:

> You only really need multi-pass for references within a paragraph,

> where you

> don't know how wide the text string is going to be until later

> because you don't

> know yet if it's going to say 'page 9' or 'page 10

If I'm not mistaken, there are various references in the code about
references within the content of a PDF document, but I still have
to see a working example or test case in code or a description in
the userguide. So this part looks like something even less under-
documented than the TOCs.

Regards,

Dinu