[reportlab-users] Table of Contents and Style

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Thu Apr 24 04:15:12 EDT 2008

Bradley Young:

> Another issue with the current format is that there is a fixed

> level of depth available, and this should be made more dynamic.

> I'll try to allocate enough round 'tuits to fire off a patch.

I'll add the following to the list of issues with TOCs:

There is no mechanism yet for carrying over chapter numbers as
they are likely to be set using <seq> tags into the a TOC. I'm
doing this and find myself having to reproduce the bahaviour of
the sequencers for the construction of the TOC. I'll have to
think about a more general mechnism to do that...

Regards,

Dinu