[reportlab-users] Pythonpoint - Fonts

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Wed Apr 16 09:07:26 EDT 2008

Paul Okop wrote:

> Hi all!

> Just started working with Reportlab and Pythonpoint. Can anyone tell how to use exterior fonts(T1) in Pythonpoint? Is there any manual on that?

> My system: Ubuntu 7.10 Python 2.5 Reportlab 2.1

The pythonpoint demo is a bit creaky at present as not many people seem to be
actively using it. The standard styles are set using a style object see eg the
pythonpoint/styles directory. Then in the document you need to use your stylesheet

eg

<stylesheet module="standard" function="getParagraphStyles"/>

that effectively defines a bunch of styles like

Heading1 BodyText etc etc.

Hope this is enough to get started.