[reportlab-users] Creating reports by inputing values from variables

Prateek Shrestha prateek.shrestha at wartburg.edu
Sat Apr 12 22:40:48 EDT 2008

I am working on a program in python that needs to create reports in .pdf format. I have to make report that has many data in tabular form that has like 15 rows and 5 columns and need to pass the values from varibales. For example: "The average value: is %2f", avg_val, where avg_val is the variable containing the average value. I was wondering if anyone has any information on how to create such reports using reportlab.

Thanks in advance!

Prateek.