[reportlab-users] Transparent fill of shapes

Jiří Mikulášek jiri.mikulasek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 08:41:57 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am trying to implement printing of shapefiles to PDF. All is going
quite nice but now I got
stuck with the following problem. Our application allows to draw some
shapes with
a semitransparent fill and we would like to preserve this ability when printing.

Is this possible with Reportlab (I did not find any evidence of such
functionality so far,
but I might have missed something obvious, hopefuly ;-)?
If not do you know whether someone is working on this? If not are
there any hints or advice
how to implement such a feature into Reportlab?

Thank you very much

Jirka Mikulasek