[reportlab-users] Using reportlab for generating graphics

Adrián Ribao Martínez aribao at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:06:29 EDT 2008

Hi!
After reading this: http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Charts
I'm decided to choose reportlab for generating graphics, I need a good library
for generating Pie3d charts, and reportalb looks great.
But I can't find the package renderPM under Debian, and as I want to keep the
system as clean as possible, I'd like to know if I can generate png graphics
using other library like PIL.
If not, would you recommend me another good package for generating nice charts
and Pie3d?
Anyway I'll use reportlab for generating reports in PDF.

Thank you!
--
Adrián Ribao Martínez