[reportlab-users] Reportlab under Zope 3

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Wed Sep 26 11:35:55 EDT 2007

Stephan Richter:

> All my

> generated PDF files are tested against an expected set using

> conversion from

> PDF to PNG files. First I thought this would be brittle, but as long

> as you

> use the same tool to generate the PNG, it works remarkably well.

Funny, I did this in 2003, but with TIFF files, see the respective
thread [1] in this list's archives. (The sample file on Starship
Python is still there, although my real pages are hopelessly out-
dated.) I'm not sure Andy liked the idea. And I'm also not sure
if he changed his mind since then. ;-)

Dinu

[1]
http://two.pairlist.net/pipermail/reportlab-users/2003-September/