[reportlab-users] Reportlab under Zope 3

Marco Bizzarri marco.bizzarri at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 04:14:44 EDT 2007

Yes, we do in PAFlow project :-)

However, it is not a Zope 3 project. I can share some suggestion on
this topic with you:

1) reportlab accept a file-like argument where it accepts a filename;
therefore, you can use a StringIO (or whatever) to check your output

2) pyPDF can be handy to check the result, at least in order to see
minimal information about your document (number of pages, etc. etc.)

Regards
MArco

On 9/26/07, Michael A Rowley, MD <michael at westmarionfamilymedicine.com> wrote:

> Hello all,

> Does anyone know of a Zope project that uses reportlab to produce

> documents, specifically one that uses the Zope unittest to test the

> produced pdf files.

> Please.

> Michael

Marco Bizzarri