[reportlab-users] Reportlab under Zope 3

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Sep 26 03:08:07 EDT 2007

On 26/09/2007, Michael A Rowley, MD
<michael at westmarionfamilymedicine.com> wrote:

> Hello all,

> Does anyone know of a Zope project that uses reportlab to produce

> documents, specifically one that uses the Zope unittest to test the

> produced pdf files.

I am not aware of anything.

If you want to test correctness of the generated PDF (e.g. "I expect
this file to contain 6 pages and the account number text to appear on
page 6"), we don't actually release our PDF parser as open source, so
I doubt there are many people actually pulling the files apart and
verifying the contents in unit tests.

Best Regards,
--
Andy Robinson