[reportlab-users] Font Anti-Aliasing

Nizam Sayeed ibnameen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 00:42:26 EDT 2007

Ah, okay. The reason I asked the question was because the text on the charts
I am generating are not so sharp. Looking at the graphguide.pdf, I see that
the text on the sample charts in the PDF are quite sharp.

I believe they were rendered via renderPDF whereas mine was rendered using
renderPM. Could this be the reason? I am attaching a sample chart (.PNG)
generated using my app. Is there a way to make the text more sharp in charts
rendered using renderPM?