[reportlab-users] Positioning Paragraphs and Tables Precisely

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Oct 12 17:01:15 EDT 2007

I see that a Spacer takes up space, but the definition doesn't tell me the
units for width and height. Can these be specified explicitly, and use
negative values?

For example, to move a paragraph close to the top of the page, can I
.append(Spacer (-1.0*inch, 0))?

What command lets me move a two column table to the left margin? Is this
also a Spacer()?

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Accelerators(TM)