[reportlab-users] paragraph height

Gustavo Henrique Cervi gustavohc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 06:50:57 EST 2007

great.

import reportlab, reportlab.lib.styles, reportlab.lib.pagesizes,
reportlab.platypus
style = reportlab.lib.styles.getSampleStyleSheet()
pdf = reportlab.platypus.SimpleDocTemplate("/dev/null", pagesize =
reportlab.lib.pagesizes.A4)
w = reportlab.lib.pagesizes.A4[0] - (pdf.leftMargin + pdf.rightMargin)
p = reportlab.platypus.Paragraph("xxxxxx "*400, style["Normal"])
p.wrap(w, w)

result: (451.27559055118104, 372)

372/reportlab.lib.units.cm

result: 13.123333333333333