[reportlab-users] Incorporating Data Plots in Reports

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Nov 22 18:50:13 EST 2007

I've gone through the graphics chapter in the User Guide, and I understand
that I can create "business" graphs (e.g., pie and bar charts) to include in
reports. However, I need to incorporate data and continuous function plots
(such as sigmoid and normal curves and trapezoids) based on data in the
application.

If others have done this, I'd appreciate pointers to examples or
recommendations on how to integrate matplotlib output into a ReportLab
document.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | Integrity Credibility
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Innovation