[reportlab-users] Bug in Paragraph class with tags when switching frames

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Mon Nov 19 05:07:33 EST 2007

Dinu Gherman wrote:

> Robin Becker:

> to:

> '<font color="blue">%(content)s</font>'

> and the traceback disappears! So, it strongly looks to me like the effect

> of combining multiple tags is producing the error.

> Dinu

Unless I am mistaken this could be the referring link that doesn't get defined.
removing it will cause the requirement for it to be defined to go away. If we
have actually brought this link into play through fixing a bug then it would
indicate a problem with the link definition.

Is this for all such links or only one? Could content ever be empty?

I tried an experiment and when I used <a href="#notdefined">jump</a> I get an
error "ValueError: format not resolved notdefined". Since your error refers to
an unnamed string it probably means something is wrong with the value of content.