[reportlab-users] Distributable free fonts

Paul McNett p at ulmcnett.com
Fri Nov 16 11:24:01 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm looking for a set of fonts that I can distribute with Dabo's report
writer (which wraps reportlab). I like FreeSans, FreeSerif, and
FreeMono, but unfortunately those are GPL and so not compatible with
Dabo's license.

The requirements would be:

+ free, non-viral license
+ truetype
+ good amount of glyphs
+ a sans-serif, a serif, and a monotype font, with italics, bold, and
bold-italic

Any suggetions? I'd like there to be a basic set of fonts that we can
guarantee will be available on all platforms and in all installations of
Dabo, regardless of what fonts a particular user/operating system
already has installed.

Thanks!

--
pkm ~ http://paulmcnett.com