[reportlab-users] call for PyCon talks

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Nov 14 04:05:34 EST 2007

On 14/11/2007, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com> wrote:

> Last few days to get in a talk proposal.

Much as I'd love to, my diary doesn't permit me to get over at that
time and I don't think any other permanent ReportLab staff can do
either. We tend to be frantic with releases for financial clients
(new financial year starts April 5th) in mid March.

If anyone in the user group wants to prepare something, they'd have
our full support preparing and running through materials....let me
know!

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson