[reportlab-users] Embedding Platypus Story in Canvas

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Nov 6 12:12:39 EST 2007

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Tim Roberts wrote:

> Wrong order. It's at the end of "build" that _doSave is checked.

> You know, you have the full source code on your computer...

Tim,

Please excuse my apparent denseness. I see in doctemplate.py that def
build() calls self._endBuild(), and the latter looks for an attributes of
'doSave' and 1, but I'm not successful in putting that to use so the first
page is passed to the canvas and processing continues to the following
pages.

I also see 'self._doSave = 0' in multiBuild(), but not in build(). A
pointer will be appreciated.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | Integrity Credibility
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Innovation