[reportlab-users] More bugs with Paragraph, with underlined links

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Nov 5 18:17:10 EST 2007

On 05/11/2007, Dinu Gherman <gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de> wrote:

> (Well, in

> the absence of ticket numbers you must find out yourself... ;-)

I am sure it will excite you to know that this is ticket 125 in our
internal system. Feel free to quote this number at us in future ;-)

We're working (very slowly) through some web site moves and one day
hope to expose issue tracking on the open-source code to our users,
but I don't think we'll let the whole world open new ones.

- Andy