[reportlab-users] Seeking Example of Grouped Database Report

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Mar 5 17:25:12 EST 2007

I've read Chapter 5 (Platypus) in the Users Guide and looked at the
odyssey and other examples. I also understand the concepts and uses of page
templates, styles, flowables, and paragraphs; still not certain where
'story' fits in the scheme of things. But, I would like to see an example of
multi-table data used in a ReportLab output.

Came close with a Google search: a slide presentation on ReportLab with
PostgreSQL. But, each reference to detailed example code on the slides is
just that, a reference. The author told me that the actual python files were
lost in a server crash a few years ago.

Are such examples (as python and/or xml files) available from someone or
some place?

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Accelerator(TM)