[reportlab-users] Right to left language

Xavier Grangier grangier at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 08:40:50 EDT 2007

Hello,

Thank you for your quick answer :p
Unfortunately I won't be the one who could help you on RTL, as I even don't
understand what I'm rendering ;)
But I seems that I found a workaround in my case.

I'm using RML to produce my reportlab's PDF, then with the help of
pyfribidi, I filter my text inside the RML tags with pyfribidi.log2vis(value)
and apply a right alignement. It seems to work pretty well without hacking
reportlab source.

Thank you for your help

xav