[reportlab-users] Anchors

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Tue Jan 30 09:10:21 EST 2007

Juha Tuomala wrote:

> On Tuesday 30 January 2007 14:37, Juha Tuomala wrote:

>> I tried to use those and for some reason I face a wierd problem

>> with it.

I think these are special cases which I need to debug more carefully. For
example if I use a single space before your definition I get a typeface error. I
think it's because we have a single tag only inside the paragraph. I suspect
this single <a tag> case will need to be moved to the other branch to make
things work properly as the single tag branch doesn't know about the cbDefn
stuff at all (I suppose I naively thought people using it would do as I wanted).