[reportlab-users] platypus para versus flowables

Tim Middleton x at vex.net
Thu Jan 25 10:25:07 EST 2007

On Thursday 25 January 2007 06:53, Juha Tuomala wrote to
reportlab-users at reportlab.com:

> Mmm, I guess it still leaves the fact that you don't

> actually do the wrapping once you touched the None

> initalization. And I can imagine that it will cause

> lot of trouble elsewhere.

My second fix does not touch the None initialization. It just sets local
nlines to 0 in draw() ... which causes the "while count<nlines" block to be
skipped and has no other effect.

(Perhaps it wasn't clear that i reverted my original self.lines = []
intialization back to the way it was.)

--
Tim Middleton | Vex.Net | There are a thousand hacking at the branches of
x at veX.net | VexTech.ca | evil [but who] at the root. --Thoreau (W)