[reportlab-users] table of contents for long report

George Kappel gkappel at herrspacific.com
Sat Jan 20 02:08:37 EST 2007

Just found out about reportlab and have used it to build a 1,000 page report
which worked well.

? is can I somehow make a table of contents at the beginning of the report.
This is not pdf bookmarks but a printable table of contents. I am currently
creating the table of contents on a seperate canvas but it is saved to
different output file. Ideally this would be all generated into 1 file.

Sorry if I missed something obvious, I have reviewed all the docs.

Great product so far