[reportlab-users] Small errors in reportlab code

Dirk Holtwick holtwick at spirito.de
Fri Jan 19 03:18:20 EST 2007

Robin Becker schrieb:

> any chance of figuring out what is being used to detect those? PyChecker/PyLint

> etc etc?

Hi Robin,

the configuration I use is this one on Windows XP SP 2:

1. Eclipse 3.2.1
2. pyDev 1.2.5 http://pydev.sf.net
3. pyDev Extensions 1.2.5, fully functional trial version here
http://www.fabioz.com/pydev/
4. Any Python version starting from 2.3
5. PyLint http://www.logilab.org/view?rql=Any%20X%20WHERE%20X%20eid%20857

The pyLint feature is turned off by default. Here is the introduction
how to set it up:

http://pydev.sourceforge.net/pylint.html

There are many options to set in the pyDev config dialog under "Window/
Preferneces/ pyDev".

Hope this helps you. For me it became an obligatory tool that I will not
miss any more ;-)

Bye,
Dirk