[reportlab-users] Forcing usage of DejaVu fonts instead of standardfonts in PDF

Sorin Sbarnea sorin.list at intersol.ro
Tue Dec 18 20:25:51 EST 2007

Sorry, I'm using TinyRML but I don't think this is the problem. I think I could make a test without any ROM in order to test this behaviour.

All I want is to force the usage of other fonts instead of the default ones. And if someone is wondering why I'm interested in such a thing is because adobe fonts are not quite UTF-8 ready and DejaVu family it is the only real-free alternative.