[reportlab-users] using reportlab v2.0 in C

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 04:05:15 EST 2007

Stuart,

This is a quick question with regards to using the library via the C

> programming language. There is a mention in the documentaiton of an optional

> set of C libraries but I've found no further information on this.

those are references to the rl_accel tools, which are optional parts of RL.
That is: RLPython calling C

>Bar for embedding calls to python from C is there actually a library

wrapper or something similar? Sorry if this is written somewhere else i've
just not found it.

As RL is written in Python, every kind of wrapper will finally call Python
commands when you are using RL. (BTW: it is refreshing to read a request to
wrap Python for C; 99,999% of all requests are the other way round.)

best wishes,

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa