[reportlab-users] Table Examples

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Sun Dec 9 08:41:47 EST 2007

Peter Morgan wrote:

> I've installed reportlab and have started playing with it, researching it as

> part of an upcoming project and it looks very promising.

> One area i am Very interested is tables and what I would be extremely

> interested to see is the code that made this sample

> http://www.reportlab.org/putland1.html

> as that is the kind of layout I need for this project..

> Are the sources available for the examples.. or does anyone have some table

> examples the can point me to.

> tia

> pete

I'm fairly sure it's not on the server which displays the example. Karl
posted about the example to the users list in dec/2003, but I'm not sure
if he still reads this list.

If we ever had the code it either got lost when we switched from yahoo
groups or perhaps when we switched servers. I certainly don't remember
it, but then I'm pretty well senile these days.