[reportlab-users] newbie help

Anil replicase at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:08:42 EST 2007

Those self.drawXXX() methods are accessible only from the
BaseDocTemplate, so I need to subclass it and define those?

I tried doing something like:
http://python.pastebin.com/m62381e90

But, when I try to draw that Rect(), it doesn't put it at the
bottom-left of the page. Its putting it somewhere else on the
document.

Any ideas?