[reportlab-users] constraining size of Drawing objects

Michael Hearne mhearne at usgs.gov
Mon Dec 3 16:44:11 EST 2007

I've done some experimentation with svglib, and it seems to convert
SVG files to Drawing objects pretty well, so I'd like to use that for
vector images. However, the only documentation I've found for
Drawing objects references the renderPDF.draw() method. This method,
so far as I can tell, has no arguments that allow the caller to
constrain the size of the Drawing.

Does anyone know how to:

a) Use svglib to convert an SVG file into a Flowable? OR
b) Constrain the displayed size of a Drawing object?

Thanks,

Mike Hearne

Michael Hearne
mhearne at usgs.gov
(303) 273-8620
USGS National Earthquake Information Center
1711 Illinois St. Golden CO 80401
Senior Software Engineer
Synergetics, Inc.