[reportlab-users] [Fwd: Axis header in HorizontalLineChart]

Isabelle Lecoeuche ilecoeuche at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 09:53:27 EDT 2007

Not sure it is the best way to do this, but my solution is as follow:

I have a drawing I am adding the chart to:
d=Drawing(width,height)
d.add(myChart)

I create Labels for my xaxis and yaxis , e.g., myYLabel=Label(),
then assign all labels parameters (such as fontName, fontSize, boxAnchor,
angle, x, y)

For Yaxis, the angle is 90.

Then add the labels to the drawing:
d.add(myXLabel)