[reportlab-users] Speaker for PyCon-UK, Birmingham, 8-9 September

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Aug 8 04:30:09 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I was scheduled to give a tutorial on the ReportLab libraries at this
event, which is on a weekend (provisionally first talk Saturday
morning). Regrettably I have to pull out due to some unavoidable
family engagements. A real shame as it looks like a great event. Is
there anyone else in this group who plans to attend and would be
willing to give a talk?

Please reply quickly - we have a Friday deadline to keep the talk on
the programme. The content of the talk can be flexible and I can help
a little with slides and reviewing materials if anyone volunteers.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson
CEO/Chief Architect