[reportlab-users] Testing the list - reply please...

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Apr 9 18:10:40 EDT 2007

Hello everybody. We switched our email arrangements over the weekend,
and it seems that the users list (which is run by our ISP separately
to all our other accounts) got affected.

I believe that at the moment it's working again, and that everybody
outside of reportlab.com can see it OK (!), as my last message is now
visible in the mailman archive. Sadly we can't see the list
internally for some reason. It would be great if someone could reply
to this, and I'll watch the archives to see if it's getting through...

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson
CEO/Chief Architect