[reportlab-users] The Font Problem fix?

rmorin at bcgsc.ca rmorin at bcgsc.ca
Mon Sep 18 14:28:06 EDT 2006

Hi Robin.
I tried the fix you suggested.  Here is the error I get running
renderPM.py directly (after putting the Windows fonts in the
reportlab/fonts directory):

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'pil2pict'

Using the code I was originally having problems with, it dies right at the
same place but with a different error message this time:

_renderPM.Error: can't make font

Is there anything else anyone can think of for me to try at this point?

Thanks.

Ryan