[reportlab-users] html2pdf or some template to create pdf

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Tue Oct 24 12:35:45 EDT 2006

jose wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I like this reportlab, but the productivity is very, very slow.
> I spent about one day to write a script to create an invoice with
> reportlab.
> I would like to know if somebody has created some
> tool to convert from html or another format to pdf using reportlab.
> There is an interesting tool on http://www.digitaljunkies.ca/dompdf
> unfortunately it is for PHP.

In the big scheme of life, automating one's invoice-production in a day
is not too bad ;-)

If you're planning a lot of report creation, there is our commercial
markup language RML2PDF.  It isn't free though.  There's a programme for
developers and integrators here...
    http://developer.reportlab.com/devsub.html

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson