[reportlab-users] Off-topic Question

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Tue Nov 21 18:01:20 EST 2006

The people on this list care about how things look, so maybe one of you
will have an answer for this.

I often find that I need to design printed forms for manual data entry.
Labelled fields, character boxes, check boxes, etc. Is there a good
package out there for doing that kind of layout, oriented towards
business forms? Visio used to have a fabulous stencil set for designing
forms, and it was my primary reason for using Visio, but Microsoft
removed it without explanation in the Office XP release.

Any suggestions welcome, open source or commercial.

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.