[reportlab-users] Cannot Insert Carriage Return

tim graber tgraber_us at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 10:46:04 EST 2006

I am trying to format a triple-quote text block and
cannot figure out how to insert a carriage return. I
would like to make each label print on a separate line
without appending to the list. I have tried ASCII
able to apply the formatting that you see below,
however.

Does anyone know how to do this?  Thanks.  Tim

textpara="""
Total Order<carriage return here>
Invoice
Date
Customer
Order Nbr
Brn/Plt
"""

story3.append(Paragraph(str(textpara), styleN))

f3 = Frame(4*inch, 8*inch, 3*inch, 3*inch,
showBoundary=1)
f3.addFromList(story3, c)