[reportlab-users] Examples for Euro in Paragraphs

Tim Stoop tim.stoop at gmail.com
Fri May 12 10:13:55 EDT 2006

On 5/12/06, Andy Robinson <andy at reportlab.com> wrote:

> Tim Stoop wrote:
> > works as expected. Thanks!
>
> Can I use that as a quote for the "new release" page? ;-)

Everything I write on mailinglists can be considered Public Domain :P Unless
it's something extreemly stupid, in that case You Must Use Without
Attribution :P

That's the sum of our entire goals with the unicode thing,
> although it's taken a fair bit of work under the hood to
> get there...

I can imagine. It's really great, though. Especially since the switch to
trunkrHEAD didn't need any other change in my code.

--
Gegroet,
Tim