[reportlab-users] Arabic Letters

Rasha Ebo rshzky at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 07:09:26 EST 2006

Peace be upon you all,

  I want to insert Arabic letters in a pdf file, I searched a lot about this and found out the Ury Marshak right-to-left writing support to reportlab, but I do not know how to start, what is the latest edition of pyfribidi, how to install,  where I can find examples and is there any url address specialized for the pyfribidi , It would be appreciated much if somebody guides me to the start.

  Thanks a lot
  Peace be upon you