[reportlab-users] Named / Labeled X and Y axes on Bar and Liune Charts

JP Glutting jpglutting at oqua.udl.es
Fri Jun 30 07:57:04 EDT 2006

Does anyone know if it is possible to put a name label on the X and Y
axes of a bar or line chart? Just a simple string, such as "Districts" /
"Voters". I can't find any way to do this, other than drawing a sting
directly on top of the drawing that holds the chart. I have tried to
create another Label object to do this (so I can get vertical text for
the Y axis), but that seems to be beyond my understnading of the
Reportlab internals.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

JP