[reportlab-users] ParagraphAndImage flowable

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Jun 2 09:50:51 EDT 2006

> Would the new type ImageAndFlowables be able to address any of these
> issues?

This was used to flow around photos in a real-world project, where
sometimes the paragraph to the side is so short that you need more than
one to wrap around the photo.  It also allows alignment of image to the
left or the right, and extra padding properties.    It definitely does
more than IAF so I suggest to base code on it.

Before discussing this too much, can you send an image of what scenarios
you want to support, or create some 'ASCII art' for us to look at?  I
cannot visualise what you want to do from your message.

Best regards,

Andy Robinson