[reportlab-users] Bug with caption numbering.

Larry Meyn Larry.Meyn at nasa.gov
Fri Jul 21 12:05:50 EDT 2006

The figure numbering in captions for the class Figure in
platypus.figures seems to be using the last chapter of the document.
For example, in the ReportLab Userguide, all figures are numbered
A.x, regardless of chapter.  I've fixed this in my copy of
platypus.figures by adding "self._getCaptionPara()" to the end of the
__init__ function in class Figures.  I don't know if this has
drawbacks anywhere else, but it seems to fix the problem.

Larry

P.S.  Sorry if this is a repeat, I'm not sure if my first post was
accepted.