[reportlab-users] prevent paragraph splitting up

John J. Lee jjlee at reportlab.com
Tue Jul 11 13:45:24 EDT 2006

Hi Mike

The only "forum" for our open-source toolkit is this mailing list that
you've just subscribed to.  We don't have a web-based forum -- you can
sign up to this mailing list on the web, and also view the archives on the
web, but it's still a regular mailing list.

If you want the email to stop, you can unsubscribe here: